ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Android App Development Workshop mainly focuses on how to use Android OS for building your own Android Application. Only the basic knowledge of programming is required for Android App Development, you do not have to be a geek for it! The workshop will start from the basics like designing layouts and building complex layouts. Once the basics of Android are done we will begin with building basic Apps. Learn to develop applications in the latest operating system with practical implementation and begin managing your own cool applications like a professional at this workshop. Attendees will be provided with instructions to build and manage new cool applications.
- Android Introduction with System Requirements with Software’s Installation
- Working Android Studio (ADT, AVD, SDK)
- Important files in Android project framework
- Understanding of Android Activity, Layout Files, Values files, Manifest and Mipmap
- Layouts and Activities
- Working with widgets Button, Edit Text.
- Creation and Installation of Android apk in Mobile devices
- Develop your own Application
Note: Advised to bring your laptop with the required configurations. RAM – 4GB, i5 processor, Android studio software.
UG Students / PG Students/ Research Scholars Academicians / R& D Institutions
Demand Draft in favour of The Principal, Rathinam College of Arts and Science, payable at Coimbatore.
Last date for registration
Send your registration form along with the Demand Draft to the following address:
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE:
Dr.S.Karthikeyan, Asst. Professor,
The Convener – NLWAS’19,
Department of Computer Applications,
Rathinam College of Arts and Science,
Rathinam Techzone, Pollachi Road,
Eachanari, Coimbatore – 641021
Tamil Nadu, India.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT :
Mobile: 9578682007 / 9597080407
Eminent Resource Persons from Leading Industries and Academic Institutions.